Uploading prerecorded videos to My Media
My Media makes it easy to upload and share prerecorded videos (i.e., MP4 files) from your computer/device or cloud storage service such as OneDrive.
Before you begin, take a moment to note the location of the MP4 file you wish to upload; you will need this information to browse for the file in the upload process.
Within My Media
- Log into My Media and click on + Add Presentation button in the left-hand side, under your name.
- Click on Upload New Video tile to browse for the file on your computer or device.
- Select the MP4 video that you want to upload and click Open.
- Enter a name (or title) for the video, a video description, and the destination you wish to save the video to in My Media. Click Create Presentation to upload.
- Until the video has finished processing, a "Presentation Scheduled" image will display.
Once the media upload has processed, the presentation's status will update. My Media automatically sets a newly uploaded presentation’s status to Private which means only you can view it. To update your video's visibility and viewing permissions, please see the My Media guides for managing and distributing content.