What is Respondus 4.0?
Respondus is a desktop authoring tool that makes it easy to create and manage exams for Canvas. Instructors can create exams, import exams, and/or register with a publisher to utilize their test banks. After creating an exam, users can upload to Canvas for online testing.
NOTE: Respondus 4.0 is not available for Mac.
The Start Menu
1. Personality - select the learning system being used with Respondus.
2. Open - open an existing Respondus file.
3. Create - create a new file.
4. Test Bank Network - locate a publisher test bank and select questions for an exam.
5. Exam Wizard - create a new exam by copying questions from other Respondus files.
6. Import Questions - import questions from MS Word, Rich Text, QTI and other formats.
7. Archive Wizard - create a zip archive of a Respondus file, including all pictures and media.
Technical Requirements for Respondus 4.0
- Operating System: Windows 11 or 10
- Memory: 32 MB RAM minimum
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free hard disk space for program files
- Monitor: 1024x768 or 1280x720 minimum resolution
- Download Time: The file size is approximately 15 MB
Video Tutorial: What is Respondus 4.0?
Registration Information: Search Respondus 4 in AlamoTALENT to register or view description.