Downloading Office 365 (for Students)
Office 365 is available for students within our ACES portal, and popular Office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are available on the web and for download to Windows devices.
Note: The Office download is available for students using Windows computers and devices only. Students with Apple devices will receive an authentication error during the download or installation process, but the web applications will still work through a supported web browser on your macOS or iOS systems.
To begin, log in to ACES with your user name and password.
- Click on the Student Email link provided at the top of ACES.
- The Outlook Web Application will load in a new window or tab; select the App launcher link [3x3 square icon] in the upper left-hand corner.
- An Apps menu will appear; click on Office 365 link to continue to the download options.
- Office 365 will launch in a new tab or window; click on the Install Office button in the upper right-hand corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select the option that works best for you and your courses.