Instructors: Reviewing Respondus Monitor Videos
If you enabled Respondus Monitor for your quiz, you can access information about the quiz session and review the recorded videos of your students. Please remember, Respondus Monitor is intended to be a deterrent, so it is up to you, the instructor, to determine the level of review that is warranted.
To review student videos:
1. Return to the LockDown Browser dashboard in the Canvas course.
2. From the menu to the left of the quiz title, select Video Review.
3. A roster of the students in the course is shown, along with the date, time, duration, and grade (if automatically graded) for the quiz. The number of "Flags" indicates the amount of times Respondus Monitor recorded a discrepancy. "Total Flagged Time" is the amount of time that the flags add up to.
4. Click the [ + ] to expand the section for additional student details.
5. Details of the startup sequence and the exam session are shown in thumbnails. Click on a thumbnail to view the video from the time indicated. Videos can be marked as reviewed, flagged, or have comments added by the instructor.
For more information on the video analysis including Flag Definitions, please view Respondus Monitor: Automated Video Analysis.