Brainfuse: Using Live Tutoring
Brainfuse is an all-in-one suite of tutoring services to empower students with academic tutoring. This guide will assist you in using the Live Tutoring option located under the Expert Help menu, which connects you with live tutors. Before reading this guide, please review How to Access Brainfuse.
1. To connect with a Live tutor, click on "Expert Help". Live Tutoring gives you an opportunity to submit a question and receive live, one-on-one assistance from a Brainfuse tutor.
2. Once the Menu Options expand, click "Live Tutoring".
3. You will see the "Live Help" page.
*Note all students have 300 minutes of tutoring available each semester. Your tutoring hours in Brainfuse will decrease as you begin to use the service.
4. After selecting the topic or subject, you will click "Get Live Help".
5. After clicking "Get Live Help", you will see a chat screen in which you will be able to communicate with your tutor.