On my mediasite, you have the ability to upload a video, stream it, and present it directly through the platform. In this guide, we will walk you through step-by-step on how you can import your video and present it through My mediasite.
There are two methods in which you can upload videos to My mediasite
1. On your homepage, select + Add Media, located on the top right navigation bar.
2. Click on I want to upload a file from my computer.
3. Select the MP4 video from your files and click Open.
4. Enter the Name, a detailed description, and destination for the video and click Create Presentation.
5. The video will begin processing, a Presentation Scheduled image will appear.
6. Once the mp4 is processed, the presentation's status will update.
Success! Your video file has uploaded to My Mediasite.
If you have already recorded a video elsewhere, and want to share and present it on My media, you can do so by linking your video to My Media.
1. Begin by clicking + Add Presentation on the left navigation bar. You will be given two options: Choose Link External Video.
2. Copy and paste the link URL or embed code of your video, paste thumbnail URl if applicable, give it a name, description, and click Create External Video.
3. In some cases, your video may automatically paste the thumbnail URL.
Success! Your external video has been linked to My mediasite, and you can now share as you please, and choose who can view this video.
Can't access My Mediasite or need help with something else? Contact your campus IT help desk.