StudyMate allows for instructors, or students, to create flash cards, self-assessments, and other learning games with course content – all from within Canvas. This tool is also available to staff and administrators who wish to use this tool for creating learning activities.
StudyMate offers the following features -
- 11 different games and learning activities from course content.
- Students can create games and learning activities from the course content that instructors make available.
- Learning activities can be accessed from mobile devices.
- Instructors can view statistics on who and what content is being accessed.
- Browser Requirements: StudyMate Campus requires a recent version of Safari, Firefox, Chrome, or Edge. (Internet Explorer is not supported.)
- Learning Managements System: StudyMate Campus integrates with Canvas.
- Mobile Requirements: The StudyMate Campus mobile app requires iOS 9.3+ or Android 5.0+.