Faculty can manually publish a Respondus file to a Canvas course as a Classic Quiz as follows:
1. Go to Respondus 4->Start and change the Current Personality: to IMS QTI
2. Open the Respondus file and accept any prompts to convert the file.
3. Go to Respondus->Preview & Publish->Save QTI XML File.
4. Save the file with the File Format option QTI XML zip file using IMS Content Packaging.
5. Log into your Canvas course with a web browser.
6. Go to Settings->Import Content Into This Course
7. Under Import Content->Content Type, select QTI .zip file.
8. Complete the import process.
Please note: QTI files saved with the IMS QTI personality do not have Canvas-specific XML where questions may not import into a Canvas course as expected.