StudyMate opens to an optional welcome at launch.
1. There is also an option you can click labeled "Do not show this page again" to launch StudyMate directly in the future.
2. Click continue to Studymate.
This guide will review all four menu items in the About StudyMate screen, including Downloading and Setting up the StudyMateMobile App.
The next option in the top menu of the opening screen offers a brief explanation of how StudyMate works (1), along with some sample games and exercises (2).
The third top menu item offers video tutorials on various functions and advanced uses of StudyMate. This guide will also review these features and functions.
The final top menu item includes instructions for downloading the mobile app, available to both instructors and students. Click on the install instructions link and follow the steps listed in the window.
Activate a New Device:
1. Download the free "StudyMate" App from the iTunes or Google Play Store.
2. Generate a code here, and enter the code to activate your device.
3. Click ok.
4. Enter the code to authorize the use of the device with your StudyMate account.
Now that you have reviewed the StudyMate landing page, you can click Continue to StudyMate to begin creating study projects.
StudyMate opens to the main projects page. Any projects made available to all students in the course are listed at the top. Projects created by the user are listed under My StudyMate Projects. These projects can be created by instructors and students alike.
Students are also able to create their own projects with an option to share with others or keep it private for their own study purposes.
As mentioned, the tutorial videos are available any time you need to refer back to them by clicking the About StudyMate link at the top of the StudyMate window.