Adobe Digital Signature offers a secure form of e-signature, ensuring security in the signer's identity and compliance with regulatory standards. With Adobe Digital Signature ID, you can rest assured that your documents are securely and authentically signed.
In this guide, you will learn how to create a digital signature ID, so you can sign all of your documents without ever having to leave your home or desk.
1. Open Adobe Acrobat on desk top.
2. In the main header navigation, locate and select Edit > Preferences.
3. Scroll down in the left navigation panel; select Signatures.
4. Under Identities and Trusted Certificates, select More.
5. Click on the ID+ icon located near the top left corner of the pop-up window.
6. Choose A new digital ID I want to create now, and click Next.
7. Select New PKCS#12 digital ID File, and click Next.
8. Enter your name, company, and work email address, then click Next.
9. You will be prompted to create a password for your digital ID.
Important: This password will be required each time you sign a document digitally. There are no password reset or recovery options. So, ensure your password is something you will not forget.
10. Enter a password, retype to confirm, and click Finish.
Success! Your new Digital ID is displayed and you can now officially sign Adobe documents with your digital signature.