Office 365: Getting Started
Please note that this guide is for Alamo Colleges District faculty and staff only; students will use a different "getting started" process to access their Office 365 account.
- Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/products/office .
(This link is also available within ACES on the Employee tab on the Technology Deals portlet).
- Enter your @alamo.edu email address (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org) and click Get started.
- Click on the appropriate role. Staff should select the "I'm a teacher" option.
- Once you receive the "Great! Go check your email" message, check your Alamo Colleges employee email.
An email will be sent to you from Microsoft; if it does not appear in your inbox, please check your Junk folder.
- Open the email and follow the directions to validate your account; you will then be ready to use Office 365!
For support and assistance with Office 365, please contact your campus IT Help Desk.