DesignPLUS content editing tools allow you to add consistency, interactivity, and accessibility to your Canvas course without the need to hand code or implement time-intensive "workarounds".
DesignPLUS offers an expansive array of tools that cannot be covered in a single article. However, some of the most popular tools include:
- Banner Images - Add a mobile-friendly banner image to any page in your course.
- Teacher/ TA Details - Quickly add your name, image, and contact information to a course page.
- Accordions/Tabs - Chunk course content into interactive accordions or tabs to reduce text overwhelm.
- Icons - Chunk course content with a wide variety of preloaded icons related to various disciplines.
- Quick Checks - Check student understanding with interactive questions students must answer before they can proceed to the next page.
- Module Progress Indicator - Allow students to see how far they've progressed in a module.
For an idea of what these tools look like, visit the DesignPLUS User Guide Example Page.
View How to Launch the DesignPLUS Content Editor guide for instructions on how to access this tool.
Visit Training and Support for DesignPLUS to learn where you can get help launching and using DesignPLUS.