Delete a New Quizzes Assessment
You can delete assessments created with New Quizzes from your course.
- Deleting an assessment will remove it completely from your course. If you would rather hide the assessment or make it inaccessible to submissions, you modify the accessibility dates. If the assessment has no student submissions, you can unpublish the assessment.
- When Multiple Grading Periods are enabled in a course, you cannot delete individual assessments for any student, group, or section in a closed grading period.
1. In Course Navigation, click the Quizzes link.
2. Find the assessment you want to delete . To delete the assessment, click the Options icon  and click the Delete option .
3. To delete the assessment, click the OK button. To edit your assessment in another manner, click the Cancel button.
Video Tutorial: Delete a New Quizzes Assessment
For additional assistance with Canvas, visit the Canvas related Guides or contact your campus Instructional Innovation Center/Distance Learning department.