Create Item Bank
You can create item banks in New Quizzes. Item banks can be used to store questions for use in other assessments. You can use your item banks in any course where you have permission to create and edit an assessment using New Quizzes.
1. In Course Navigation, click the Quizzes link.
2. To open an assessment, click the title of the assessment. To create a new assessment, click the Add Quiz button.
3. To open New Quizzes from an existing assessment, click the Build button.
4. Click the Item Banks button.
5. Click the Add Bank button.
6. In the Bank Name field, enter the name of the item bank.
7. To save your bank, click the Create Bank button.
Video Tutorial: Create Item Bank
For additional assistance with Canvas, visit the Canvas related Guides or contact your campus Instructional Innovation Center/Distance Learning department.