Share Item Bank
You can share an item bank with another user in New Quizzes. Item banks can only be shared with users with a teacher, TA, or admin role.
Sharing an item bank gives users full access to the item bank, including adding items to the bank, sharing or removing users from the bank, and deleting the bank.
1. Click the title for the assessment to open an assessment. To create a new assessment, click the Add Quiz button.
2. To open New Quizzes from an existing assessment, click the Build button.
3. Click the Item Banks button.
4. Locate the item bank you want to share , then click the Share link .
5. Enter the name of the user you want to share the item bank with in the Share With field . Then click the name of the user .
You can enter the names of additional users in the Share With field .
To share the item bank with the selected users, click the Add button .
View the users who can manage the item bank .
To remove a user from the item bank, click the Remove icon .
Note: You can remove any user from an item bank, including yourself.
The names of removed users will display an Undo icon until you save your changes. To undo the removal of a user from the item bank, click the Undo icon.
6. To save your changes and return to your item banks, click the Done button.
Video Tutorial: Share Item Bank
For additional assistance with Canvas, visit the Canvas related Guides or contact your campus Instructional Innovation Center/Distance Learning department.