Duplicate Individual New Quizzes Questions
You can duplicate questions in your New Quizzes assessments. A duplicated quiz question includes the question title, question stem, question data and answers, points possible, question options, and aligned outcomes
1. In Course Navigation, click the Quizzes link.
2. Click the title of the assessment you want to edit.
3. Locate the question you want to copy in your assessment.
4. Click the Copy icon.
You can edit the copied question to change question content or options.
- Duplicating a stimulus question type is not currently supported.
- Duplicating questions from item banks is not currently supported. However, individual questions added to a quiz from an item bank can be duplicated, but the copy will not be added to the item bank.
Video Tutorial: Duplicate Individual New Quizzes Questions
For additional assistance with Canvas, visit the Canvas related Guides or contact your campus Instructional Innovation Center/Distance Learning department.