As a host or instructor, you likely scheduled a Zoom meeting in advance, so to ensure you start correctly, sign on to your Zoom account that you set up using SSO. If you did not set up your Zoom account via SSO, you can learn how to do that here.
You can initiate Zoom from the app or website. Both will prompt you to download the app. To save time, you can download Zoom here.
1. Launch the Zoom App and select Sign In.
2. Then, select Sign In with SSO.
3. In the box, type alamo as the company domain and click Continue.
4. Under Meetings, it will show you upcoming and and recorded meetings. Under upcoming, you will be able to access all the meetings that you have scheduled, both one-time and recurring. Click Start to begin the meeting.
Note: The process for starting meetings through the web is similar as through the app however, it requires the extra step of downloading or launching the Zoom app.
1. To start a meeting from the web, begin by going to the Alamo Colleges District Zoom site and click Sign In.
2. Enter your ACES username and password and click Sign In.
3. Go to your Meetings, then find the meeting you want to initiate, and click Start.
4. Your web browser will attempt to launch the Zoom Desktop App, if installed. If not downloaded, the the app will begin to download. Select Open Zoom Meetings to begin.