Canvas allows you to access Zoom directly through the course navigation system. If you have Zoom enabled in Canvas and recently scheduled a meeting, you can easily launch it from Canvas. Keep all of your Zoom meetings in one place and begin your next virtual lecture right from your Canvas course page. This guide will walk you through launching a meeting directly through Canvas.
1. To begin your meeting, go to the course in which you scheduled your meeting.
2. Click the Zoom link in your Course Navigation bar to the left side of the screen.
3. Select Start next to the meeting you wish to begin.
4. Once you have installed Zoom, you will be prompted to Open Zoom Meetings.
5. This will open the Zoom application and you can now begin to your meeting.