If you want to show up professionally and identify yourself accurately to your next meeting, you should update your personal settings to ensure all the essentials about you can be displayed.
Updating your Zoom profile allows you to select your display name, pronouns, and information about your company and job title.
Follow the steps below to update your personal settings.
1. Begin by logging into Zoom via SSO.
2. Once your are logged in, go to your account, and click Profile.
3. Then, under your profile, you will see all of the personal settings that you can update by typing in the box.
Most of these settings are optional, but we recommend to at least add your first name, last name, display name, and pronouns.
Simply edit the boxes with your preferred settings.
- Profile Photo  - Click the pencil icon to add a profile picture.
- First and Last Name  - This name will appear if and when you register for a Zoom meeting.
- Display Name (For Meetings)  - This is the name that will appear in the waiting room and on your screen during a meeting.
Pronouns  - Pronouns will be visible to your contacts and on your profile card.
- Sharing pronouns  - You can choose you share your pronouns next to your display name during a meeting.
- Location , Company , Department , Job Title  - These options will be visible in your profile card, but not during a meeting.
4. When finished, don't forget to click Save.