By default, Zoom is hidden and not visible in your Canvas navigation. For instructors to schedule and launch Zoom meetings and for students to access sessions and recordings, instructors must first enable Zoom in Canvas.
1. To enable Zoom, first select the Course in which you are using Zoom for in your Dashboard.
2. Go to course Settings.
3. Next, select the Navigation tab at the top of the page.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find Zoom.
4. Once you have found Zoom, click on the three dots located to the right of Zoom, then press on Enable.
5. Zoom will now be visible in your navigation items.
You can see it's location in navigation if you scroll up.
6. Move the Zoom tab to appear where you would like in the navigation bar.
Success! Zoom is now activated in your Course Navigation and can be viewed.
You can start scheduling meetings now directly through Canvas.
Students can now see the Zoom link as well. To check, simply click Student View and see the link displayed.