Welcome to the guide on effectively sharing Zoom recordings. Zoom recordings can capture valuable virtual meetings, presentations, and events. By sharing them, you can extend reach, provide remote access, and create valuable resources for colleagues, students, your staff network, or any virtual group. In this guide you will learn how to share recordings effortlessly, enable password protection, and discover all the options that come with sharing.
Note: We recommend you always record your Zoom meetings to the cloud, it's easier to share, and gives you access to more features such as web cams, screen shared content, and a transcript of the audio and chat. Learn how to record meetings to the cloud here.
1. Begin by going into your Zoom account portal, and selecting Recordings.
2. Under the Cloud Recordings tab, select Share.
3. A menu will appear where you can copy a shareable link and customize who can view the link.
- Copy sharable link 
- Choose who can view the link 
- Share with specific people in your network and send instantly 
- Open Share Settings 
4. Under Share Settings, you can choose to:
- Set expiration date 
- Allow viewers to download recording 
- Allow viewers to see transcript 
- Make viewers register to watch 
- Enable passcode protection 
5. Don't forget to click Save!