There are a number of reasons why you should download and save recordings. However, old recordings might take up too much space on your device, requiring you to delete meetings that are no longer needed or useful.
Common Reasons for Downloading Recordings:
- Ease of Sharing
- Legal Reasons
1. First, to access all of your Zoom cloud recordings, go to https://alamo.zoom.us/recording and click on the Cloud Recordings tab.
2. Select the recording you wish to download.
3. Click on the More button, then press Download (x) files.
The number of files may change for each recording.
4. Depending on the browser and your device settings, files should be saved in your computer's downloads folder.
Since the meeting title, topic, or date isn't included in the recording files, you should create a folder and rename the downloaded files to keep track of downloaded Zoom recordings.
1. Again, go to https://alamo.zoom.us/recording to see all of your recordings.
2. Click on More and select Delete.
3. Click Yes to confirm the deletion of this Zoom cloud recording.