OneDrive is the Microsoft cloud service that connects you to all your files. It lets you store and protect your files, share them with others, and get to them from anywhere on all your devices.
1. Sign in to Office 365. (Guide for signing into Office 365)
2. Click the App Launcher Icon in the top left corner.
3. A drop-down will appear. Click the OneDrive icon to launch Microsoft OneDrive in your browser.
4. Select Upload, Files or Folder.
5. Select the files or folder you want to upload.
6. Select Open or Select Folder.
With other browsers:
*Select Upload, select the files you want to upload, and select Open.
*If you don't see Upload > Folder, create a folder and then upload the files to that folder.