Overview of our Zoom account
Zoom is a web conferencing product that allows you and your meeting participants to meet virtually via a browser, desktop application, or mobile device.
- All of our Zoom meetings can accommodate up to 300 people.
- All of our employees and students can register for a Zoom License, formally known as a Pro, account by creating a Zoom account with their @alamo.edu or @student.alamo.edu email addresses.
- Zoom is integrated within Canvas.
- Break-out and waiting rooms are available.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) with ACES is available.
- Meeting chat, screen sharing, file transfer, polling, whiteboard, annotation, and remote control are available.
Zoom Licensed Education Account Features
- Unlimited meetings
- Ability to customize Personal Meeting ID
- Record to the Zoom cloud
- Be an alternative host
- Assign others to schedule and schedule on behalf of
- Ability to customize Personal Link