Viewing cloud recording analytics
You can view analytics (page views and downloads) for a cloud recording that you have shared.
1. To access all of your Zoom cloud recordings, go to https://alamo.zoom.us/recording and click on the Cloud Recordings tab.
2. Find the recording you want to view and click the topic.
3. Click Recording Analytics.
4.Use the drop-down menus at the top to specific a date range, then click Search.
5. Click one of the tabs to view a summary or filter data by view/downloads.
You will see these metrics for the recording:
- Views: The number of times that someone viewed the recording page. This metric does not track the number of times the recording was played. Also, this metric does not count unique page views. In other words, if someone reloads the page, it will count as another view.
- Downloads: The number of times that someone clicked Download in the cloud recording page. This metric does not track the number of times that the download was completed. In other words, if the user clicked Download but didn't finish downloading, it still counts toward this metric.
You will also see the following information and options:
- Export as CSV file: Export data in the current tab as CSV file.
- Name: If a Zoom user is signed-in to their account on the web and views or downloads the recording, this column displays their profile name. This column displays Guest for all other visitors.
- Email: If a Zoom user is signed-in to their account on the web and views or downloads the recording, this columns displays their email address. This column is left blank for all other visitors.