So, you forgot your Zoom password. Not to worry, resetting it is easy as long as you have access to the original email used for setting up your account. This article will guide you through creating a new password so that you can get back up and running for your next web conference.
1. Launch alamo.zoom.us.
2. Select Sign In.
3. At the ACES sign in page, there will be an option to click Forgot Password. For detailed instructions on how to reset your ACES password, visit our guide here.
1. Simply open: zoom.us/forgot_password.
2. Select Forgot Password.
3. Enter in your @alamo.edu email address, or the address you used to originally register.
4. An email will be sent to the address. Be sure to check your email and follow the instructions sent by Zoom.
5. When you receive the Password Reset e-mail from Zoom, click the link to change your password.
6. Following the link, you will be prompted to enter your new password.
- Enter your new password 
- Note: Your password must meet the listed requirements.
- Confirm your password 
- Click Save 
You will receive a confirmation message that your password was successfully changed, and you can now proceed to Zoom.