Security questions give an added layer of protection to your account and allow you to update your password at any time without calling the help desk. In order for you to self-reset your password, you must set up security questions first.
1. First, begin by opening ACES. Locate the green box below the login, then click the link to be prompted to set up security questions.
2. Once you've clicked the link, you will be directed to login.
3. After you login, you will automatically be prompted to set up your security settings. Under the Account recovery, click the plus (+) sign next to Security questions.
4. You will be asked to elect two questions and answers. Once you are done, click Save.
Now, if you forget your ACES password, you have the ability to reset it without calling the help desk. Hooray!
1. To reset your password, go to the ACES, and click Forgot Password.
2. Next, follow the onscreen instructions and enter your ACES Username. After, you will be asked to enter the answers to your security questions.
Visit our password reset guide for detailed instructions on how to reset your password.
You can now log into ACES using your new password.
If you still can't set up your security questions or log into ACES, please contact your local campus IT Help Desk.