Changing your ACES password is easy, but in order to do so, you must have set up security questions first. If you have not done so, please set up your security questions.
Once you've done that, follow the steps below to reset your ACES password.
There are two ways to update your password. This article will show you both methods of changing your password.
- Method 1: Updating your password externally, (this method is for forgotten passwords).
- Method 2: Sign on and update your password from your my account page.
1. Go to ACES.
2. To update your forgotten password, simply click Forgot Password.
3. First, you will be prompted to answer your security questions, then directed to Change Password.
1. To update your password internally, login to ACES, go to the Home > My Account.
3. You will be asked to type your current ACES password, a new password, and confirm your new password.
- Minimum password length is 8
- Maximum password length is 20
- Password must contain a letter
- Password must contain a digit
- Password must contain a special character of % $ # * . _
- Note: Special Character CANNOT be an ( ! )
4. Click Save Changes.
A small message will appear about your information being updated.
5. Select Click here to proceed.
If you still cannot reset your password, please contact your campus IT Help Desk.