Voice mail is available on our office phone numbers. You can set-up and access your voicemail from your desk phone or when away from your desk phone.
- Press the Mail [envelope icon] key on your phone.
- The default password to your new voicemail box is the last five digits of your extension number which begins either with a 5 or a 6. [Example: 48-5xxxx or 48-6xxxx.]
- Follow the prompts to change your password and record a personal or extended absence greeting.
- Dial (210) 485-0101.
- Message: "If you have a mailbox within the system, press 1." Press "1".
- Message: "Enter your mailbox number." Your 5-digit mailbox number is the last five digits of your phone extension which begins either with a 5 or a 6. [Example: 48-5xxxx or 48-6xxxx.]
- Message: "Please enter your password."
1. Dial your work phone number. [Example: (210) 48-5xxxx or (210) 48-6xxxx.]
2. Wait for your voicemail greeting, and once the voice mail greeting starts, press “0”.
3. You will hear the message: “Sorry, the service is temporarily not available. If you have a mailbox within the system, press 1." Press “1”.
4. You will be asked for your extension number. Enter your 5-digit extension number which is the the last five digits of your phone extension and begins with either a 5 or a 6. [Example: 48-5xxx or 48-6xxxx.]
5. Enter your voice mail password.
Additional information is provided in the attachment.
For support and assistance with your desk phone and voice mail, please contact your campus IT Help Desk