The waiting room is an important tool to prevent people who were uninvited and who didn't show up on your roster to join. It allows you to verify your attendees before they enter the meeting. This guide will walk you through the different ways you can enable the waiting room feature as well as how to customize it.
When waiting rooms are enabled in Zoom, this is the screen participants will see while they wait for you to admit them into the meeting.
3. Scroll down until you see the Waiting room option. Click the toggle to enable it.
4. Select who you want to admit to the waiting room.
- All participants: All participants joining your meeting will be admitted to the waiting room.
- Guest participants only: Only participants who are not on your Zoom account or are not logged in will be admitted to the waiting room. If not logged in, they will have an option to login.
5. Customize the waiting room. (Optional) You can add your own custom message, description, and logo.
3. If you are attempting to enable waiting rooms for a new meeting, then select Schedule a New Meeting. If you are enabling it for an already scheduled meeting, then select the meeting you want to edit.
4. Under Meeting Options, check Enable Waiting Room.
5. Don't forget to press Save!