Adding Badgr to Your Canvas Course
Create an account on Badgr using your Alamo Colleges District email address (ex. email@example.com).
- Click ACCOUNT in the upper-right settings menu in Badgr and click APP INTEGRATIONS.
2. Click the Canvas LTI tile.
3. On the right-hand side is the Consumer Key and Shared Secret you need to add the Badgr app within Canvas.
4. In another window or tab, open your Canvas course and navigate to Settings in the left-hand menu and select the Apps tab.
5. Search for Badgr and select it from the list of apps.
6. Copy the LTI Consumer Key and Shared Secret from Badgr into the Canvas Badgr app window.
7. Click Add App.
8. A new Badges tab will appear on your left-side course navigation.
Additional Badgr user guides are available.
Need more help? Contact Badgr at firstname.lastname@example.org.