Creating A Signature in Adobe Sign
An electronic signature, or e-signature, is a legal and easy way to get consent or approval on online contracts or forms. Signing documents is simple once you have a saved e-signature with your Adobe cloud account.
1. Access Acrobat Web (Document Cloud Home) and click on Sign In.
Enter your Alamo Colleges email address (@alamo.edu) and click in the password field and it will re-direct you to the next step.
2. Click on Company or School Account.
3. Enter your Domain credentials (domain\username) and your Domain password.
Domain such as District, NLC, NVC, PAC01, SAC, or SPC
Password is the same for as desktop or campus password
Click Sign in.
If you are unsure of your desktop password please contact your campus IT Help Desk.
Once you are signed into Adobe Signature, click on following:
1. click on Account
2. click on Personal Preferences
3. Click on My Signature
4. Within Your Saved Signature:, click on Create.
You have 3 options to create a signature:
- draw your signature using your mouse or touchpad
- select an image as your signature
- create your signature on a mobile device
Click Apply once your signature is complete.
You are now ready to use your Adobe signature.