Adding Badgr to Your Canvas Course
- Click Profile Icon in the upper-right settings menu in Badgr and click APP INTEGRATIONS.
2. Click the Canvas LTI tile.
3. On the top of the page is the Consumer Key and Shared Secret you need to add the Badgr app within Canvas.
4. In another window or tab, open your Canvas course and navigate to Settings in the left-hand menu and select the Apps tab.
5. Search for Badgr US and select it from the list of apps.
6. Copy the LTI Consumer Key and Shared Secret from Badgr into the Canvas Badgr app window.
7. Click Add App.
8. A new Badges tab will appear on your left-side course navigation.
Video: Set up Badgr in Courses
Module Completion Requirements trigger badge awards and must be assigned to each module for which you wish to award a badge. Teacher and student roles interact best with Badgr. Custom roles are not supported.
Additional Badgr user guides are available.
Watch short videos and archived recordings.
Need more help? Contact Badgr for support.