Importing Questions from other formats
Existing questions can be imported from other file formats, such as MS Word.
1. Make sure the file to be imported follows the formatting guidelines provided in the Help file within Respondus (very important).
2. From the Start menu, select Import Questions.
3. Select the Type of File being imported (MS Word, Rich Text, CSV).
4. Browse to and select the file being imported.
5. Choose where to add new questions.
6. Preview the import results to check for errors, then click Finish to complete the import.