Using the Mediasite App within Canvas
You can share Mediasite media inside your Canvas course site anywhere the Apps icon appears using Canvas's Rich Content Editor. This means that you can embed media into places like discussion board threads, assignment submissions (using the body text), quizzes, and pages.
1. Place your cursor, where you would like to embed your Mediasite recording, then, Select the Apps icon in the rich content editor.
2. In the window that appears, select your Mediasite campus link.
3. Click on Presentation.
4. In the window that appears, within the search box, type in your exact presentation name.
5. Click the Add button to the right of the video you want to embed and select Player Only from the drop down menu.
6. Your media will display in Canvas.
7. Once you're satisfied with the placement of the media item, click Save & Publish at the bottom of the page to save your changes.